Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sunday Nights

I'm full of all kinds of thoughts, ideas and opinions which I considered writing about, but instead I'll just share this one:

I love the last few hours before going to bed on a sunday night. I have for as long as I can remember. I'm not sure why, I guess it's a bunch of factors really...the excitement of the weekend has died down and the busyness of the week to come has not yet begun. Being an introvert, it's usually the only time I get for personal reflection during the weekend (though that's my own fault really). It's typically the day of church services, so often (although not always) I've also had some sort of spiritual experience to process. The world appears calm and quiet and it just seems like for a few hours everyone is really laid back and chilled out...it's easily my favourite time during the week.

No comments: