Tuesday, April 04, 2006

More Amiina

Here is a video of 2 tracks performed by Amiina (Divx, 11 minutes) live in LA. It's filmed by a fan however I got it from a link on the official Sigur Ros website so it should be all legit. So anyone who's interested can check it out!

Correction: the first 25 people who are interested can check it out. I tried uploading the video to my ISP's webspace, but apparently they're useless. Although it falls within all the parameters, for whatever reason it just won't work, grrrr. So I resorted to yousendit.com - but after 25 people see it (well, 24 after I check to make sure it's working) they delete the file. This is probably ok though seeing as how I only have about 15 regular readers anyhow.

So there you have it. The music is quirky and they are cute. The video is a bit tiny (to save space) so you may need to embiggen.

No comments: