Thursday, April 20, 2006

GUTTED!

So I just found out that Pearl Jam were playing in London tonight, and I had NO idea...I'm entirely gutted! In fact, they're probably playing AT THIS VERY MOMENT!

Alright, so I've already seen them...*ahem* 5 times before, but never on this side of the ocean! Apparently they're headlining the Reading and Leeds festivals this August, so maybe I'll catch them then. They've got a new album due out at the beginning of May which I'll definitely pick up, even if their live stuff is better.

Tool has a new album out soon too. It's gonna be a heavy summer....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's see how sorry we should feel for the one who was away in Dublin last weekend, away with mates this weekend, headed to Amsterdam the following weekend and then to Europe for two weeks and who has already seen the band 5 times.

mmmm.....nope not coming up with any feelings that support you on the 'gutted' side of life!