Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday mornings

Had trouble getting up for work this morning. Not that i had a terrible sleep or anything, just didn't want to get out of bed. So i laid there for 40 minutes after my alarm went off reminding myself that at least it was better than the coffee shop...and in fact, one of the ladies comes back from vacation tomorrow which means that i won't have to answer phones any more! Hurray! This also means that the only people i am required to talk to then are my co-workers, and that I can listen to music while completing my motonous tasks, so I can't really complain.

It's also less than 2 weeks now before i get to galavant around europe some more, which is good because after Ireland, my travelin bug has been itching again. I love Oxford, but it's spring and the weather is getting nice and i would like to get out there and see something new again...

So I'm pounding the coffees this morning and taking my time with my tasks (and, well, posting blog entries) and then at lunchtime I'll go back to Matt and Pip's for an hour to eat and relax before coming in and finishing off the afternoon. All in all it's not a horrible day. It could certainly be worse.

No comments: