Monday, April 17, 2006

Here's a few pictures....

...to tide you over (well, to tide me over).

The Liffey

The Irish Museum of Modern Art

Erin and our boiled Easter ham

Our Easter dinner!

From left to right: me (it was a timer, I didn't know how far to lean!) Gizmo from Norway, Erin from Canada, Anita from Poland, Danielle from Canada


This is the moutain/large hill that Erin and I climbed in Bray today

We did make it all the way to the top but this was the closest picture I got...

a view from the top


another view from the top...


All right, more to come once I get home, get some sleep and have enough time to work on it...

now only 1 1/2 more hours to kill here....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are working hard, getting paid and only doing this sort of thing on your break :)

Get plenty of rest tonight and stay well!