Sunday, March 26, 2006

Lazy bones

All right, so I will admit that I've been a rather lazy blogger lately. It's not that there isn't lots going on - in fact I've had several stories where I thought "oh, I should post about that!" but then never do.

I dunno what it is exactly...working a 9-5 job (or 8-5 as in my case) means a lot of my day is taken up either working or sleeping. Between grocery shopping, cleaning my room, making my lunch and other chores, the time I have left is spent seeing friends or relaxing. Not that I'm complaining by any means, just explaining why I haven't been as prevalent in my posting.

So, a quick update: after work tomorrow I'm taking the bus to London to visit Pookie for the evening before he flies out to Spain. I'm coming back to work on Tuesday, then heading back to London tuesday night to see a Sigur Ros concert at the Apollo Hammersmith with Matt, Jim and Martin. Not much on for the next couple weeks, but then Easter weekend I'm flying to Dublin to spend time with Erin. So there ya go.

In addition, I should add that it finally feels like spring here in the UK! Sure it was raining today but that's part of the season. It's supposed to be between 12 and 15 degrees all week long. Awesome. I can't remember if I posted this before or not, but in celebration I have been listening to 'Oleander' by Sarah Harmer. You can hear a low-quality version by following this link, which I recommend that you do. Check out her other stuff too!

No comments: