Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Covert Posting


I'm updating from work, how naughty!

However, today they stuck me in a corner where no one can see what I'm doing, plus, I'm tired.
I'm not sure where I learned to do this, but I've found if you work really hard the first week (or two), you can get away with a lot more later on. Maybe it's because this way they know that you're capable of working hard should the need arise, so you're given more leeway during the rest of the time.

And besides, it's not like I won't get my work done....

Anyhow, it was great to see Pook last night. We went out for an Indian curry, and then caught the last 30 minutes of the Tottenham/West Brom match (I imagine that Matt is pleased with the outcome of that one!) We walked around Picadilly/Trafalgar/Leicester Square for a while, then settled down for another pint. We had some good chats, and then finally said our goodbyes (he's off to Spain for a week). I caught the midnight bus back, which got me in around 1:15. I was asleep by 2 and up for work at 7:30! And tonight, I'm going to do it all over again!
The doors for the Sigur Ros concert open at 7, so I figure if I catch a bus around 6, I should make it inside by 8, which will be more than enough time for the show. I do hope that they play a long set, on the other hand though, I wouldn't mind catching an 11:30 bus back to Oxford if they're all finished by then. I'm gonna be a wreck tomorrow morning! I've already had 3 cups of coffee this morning and it's not even 11 yet. Oy.

No comments: