Wednesday, March 01, 2006

4

Rich has "tagged" me to complete a list of fours. So here we go...

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD

1. Paper boy
2. Domino's pizza customer service representative
3. Skateboarding park supervisor
4. Coffee bitch

FOUR MOVIES/SHOWS I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO:
1. Lost
2. 24
3. Family Guy
4. The Chumscrubber (ok so this one is relatively new, but I wanted to give it a link, check it out, it's fantastic!)

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Burlington, Ontario
2. Kingston, Ontario
3. Hartfield, East Sussex
4. Oxford, Oxfordshire

FOUR COUNTRIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. India
2. New Zealand
3. Japan
4. Antarctica (does that count?)

FOUR POPULAR FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME:
1. I play a musical instrument (guitar usually)
2. I'm a good source for weed (I honestly can't count the number of times I've been asked for it)
3. I'm a vegetarian (not any more!)
4. I graduated with some sort of film qualifications (it was actually just a BA in Religious Studies but I usually tell people I studied film as well because I took just as many courses)

FOUR PEOPLE I LOOK LIKE (according to some people):
1. I'm generally compared to anyone who's tall and wears glasses (people aren't very imaginative)
2.
3.
4.

FOUR THINGS (I HOPE) TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Travel to every continent
2. Procreate
3. Publish a book
4. Become fluent in another language

PEOPLE I TAG NEXT:
1. Marypat
2. Kyle
3. Matt
4. Oria


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look a lot like Shane Claiborne.

Anonymous said...

first off, I'm offended that you didn't want to visit norway ;p secoundly, you need to learn norwegian!

first lesson:
Hei! Jeg heter Chris! Hvordan har du det?
Hi! My name is Chris! How are you?

I would love to hear you pronounce it ;p

Chris said...

I think if you check the archives you will find that I was in Norway not 6 months ago! And it was beautiful...I particularly loved Trondheim! I just can't imagine living with that little daylight in the winter! The UK is dark enough and it's way further south!

Chris said...

PS:

I used to work with a couple of Swedish girls who tried to teach me a little bit of Swedish but apparently my pronounciation was just terrible.. the letters don't make the same sounds they do in English, they're bit wonky!

Anonymous said...

I just had to throw in a 5th comment because 4 comments about '4' was just to predictable and even and needed to be odd and all that.

Kyle said...

I'm on it, man, right here!

Kyle said...

I can't believe you're not gonna hook me up with the stuff, man!

Sure you made a great coffee bitch, though.