Monday, February 28, 2005

Incredible

I found a link to this video over on Jason Clark's blog, and all I can say is:



wow.



Being a full-time idealist, part-time cynic, amateur futurist, a fan of media, technology, Marshall McLuhan, as well as creativity in general, this video just appeals to me in so many different ways. If you're not into this sort of thing then you probably won't see what the big deal is, but I think it's simply amazing. Just go and watch it, my words will not do it justice....wow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris,
lay off on the big words, the dictionary can only handle so much use ;)

Anonymous said...

Chris, I expect you wish you had written and made that film. When I was in school, I had to read Orwell's futuristic writing and be left wondering about 'Big brother' staring over my every move and judging my every word. This makes an interesting paralell. A future of hearing/reading only what I want to, in ways I want to imagine it, true or not, constructs as I choose, with my own comments published, paid to contribute.

HMMMM! Which is scarier. How far are we off either concept!

Emma B said...

intriguing... really interested following the consequences of it all along the way, and so well done... thanks.