Monday, February 21, 2005

Good things in life

A list of good things in my life:
  • -awesome weekend retreat with hOME
  • -snowed on my walk back from work today
  • -worked for 8 hours today, which means I earned £40, which is enough for transportation to the airport and a return flight to Paris. After tomorrow's shift, i'd be able to afford a whole weekend in Paris! (alternatively, this money could also be spent on a used bicycle, food and/or go towards rent, but those are less inspiring thoughts)
  • -heard some classic Bran Van 3000 in the beer store as I stopped in on my way home
  • -saw Carl Winslow doing a cameo as a limo driver in NYC on Crocodile Dundee while I was eating supper

Well that's it for now. Still waiting for my darn computer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May be less inspiring but beats living on the streets and eating leaves!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Christopher- sounds like you did pretty well for yourself with those 50 pounds. It's Saturday evening on this side of the pond and I'm just about to go to a little house party, but I wanted to wish you Happy Birthday! Glad to hear you are doing well over there- it's good to have a bit of an income. Anyhow I'll see you around. By the way I didn't realize you were a blogger- and yet I'm not surprised. Cheers, drew