Friday, February 25, 2005

Deceitful representations

At the behest of Jon March, I have decided to go ahead and paste maps of where in the world I've been.

It's a little bit deceiving, since you can only choose by country (with the exception of the US) so in clicking on 'Canada' everything from Newfoundland to Nunavut is covered. I have never actually been to Newfoundland or Nunavut, so it's somewhat of a lie. It would be better if you could choose the provinces in the same way you can choose US states, but I guess the same could be said of every country. Likewise, I've selected 'Italy' when really all that entails is Rome, Florence and Venice. Ah well...check back in a year or two, and hopefully these maps shall be a little bit more red....




create your own visited countries map

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,


Happy birthday!

We miss you in the drama team, it's not the same without our beloved punk around. We haven't done a GO train drama since you've been in England. It's likely been because it just hasn;t come up, but I say it's in protest to your leaving.

I miss you big time, and I'm always asking your mom how you're doing...and praying for you.

I hope I did this right, and you get this message.

All my Love,

Jeff