Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Employed!

Just a quick update to say that I have found full time employment! I am officially a 'barista' at Coffee Republic in downtown Oxford! I did a search for 'coffee republic' but all i could find was this So enjoy those reports! Briefly, I have created a list of pros and cons about this job, as I see them:

Cons:

- part of a franchise
- only pays £5/hr
- may have to start some days at 6:45am
- about 1/2 hour walk from where i currently live
- need to buy some new black shoes

Pros:
- full time hours available
- a free meal with each shift
- 2 days consecutive days off each week
- latest shift ends at 7:30pm on weekdays, 8:30pm on Saturdays
- located in the city centre (right near the bus station)

so there ya have it! My computer has now officially been shipped in for repairs and I'm working full time, so expect to see fewer of these updates for the next little while...

No comments: