Sunday, March 06, 2005

Short Posts

Sorry for the short crappy posts lately...I've been working a lot and will be continuing to do so until early next week.

If you were hoping for an in-depth, introverted birthday reflection, well then I'm sorry I let you down (conversely, if you were dreading such a post than I'm pleased to have spared you!) My birthday was simple yet fun. Rich hosted a party for me at his place and a bunch of folks from hOME turned up. A good time was had by all. At least, I think a good time was had by all. A good time was had by me for sure.

I want to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday, either in person or by e-mail, voicemail, text, MSN message, blog comment or some other medium I've forgotten. It's nice to know that you all care :) In related news, I have decided to publicly accept Mattyboy's challenge to visit 23 places for the first time in my life this year (seeing as how I am in Europe and 23 years old). We will have to agree on the exact rules, but I propose that every major city count as a 'place'

I never know how to end these things...I don't want to leave my thoughts dangling but I feel like I've typed 'ok that's it for now!' too many times....

Ok, that's it for now!

No comments: