Thursday, March 22, 2007

Under the Category of: Things I Wasn't Expecting Today

At work this morning I pulled a mug out of the communal kitchen cupboard. I started to fill it up when I noticed it was one of those personalized mugs where you get one of your own photos printed on the side. This mug had a picture of someone else's kids. In the bath tub. Naked.

I'm not sure that sort of thing belongs in the company cupboard. In fact, I'm not even sure it belongs on the side of a mug in the first place...

I put it in the sink and pulled out a generic "91.5 The Beat FM!!" mug instead.

5 comments:

richard said...

I think I speak for everyone when I say, thanks for not putting a picture of the mug up.

Anonymous said...

Rich shall I just send you one of Chris in the tub at about age 2 or will you pass on that as well?

He had lots of blonde curls back then and a very cute smile.

Linda

richard said...

I'll pass on that one too, but thanks. However, I could supply one of the lad watering a plant. No, hang on, I'm watering that plant too. maybe I'll pass on all of it.

oz said...

im laughing out loud...a year later and you still manage to crazk me up everytime. nice one langston.

Anonymous said...

The kids can hold out that mug as they beg for money to pay for the therapy.