Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Listening Material

I am loving my new job! And they've agreed to keep me at least another week beyond this one, so that's good news!

The work environment is super-relaxed...it's all (or almost all) young people in jeans and t-shirts, and we're allowed to listen to music while we work. Therefore, I have been stocking up various podcasts to carry me through the next few days, but I also just realized that I can listen to some of my favourite radio stations from home over the internet! This includes much of the archives of The Ongoing History of New Music (I'm currently listening to The History of Selling Out) which will keep me entertained for HOURS! Since my job is quite repetitive, it's really easy just to 'switch off' and pay attention to other things!

No comments: