Sunday, January 29, 2006

Paper blog

Today was my last regularly scheduled shift at the coffee shop (I'm doing one more next friday to cover someone) and so during my lunch I thought I would write out some thoughts while they were still fresh. Then I decided that since I have a shiny, new, high-resolution camera, I would just post pictures of the pages rather than type it all out. Besides, I prefer writing with a pen to writing with a keyboard. You will, quite obviously, have to click on the images to get the bigger, readable version, and then you might even have to click on it again because most browsers scale the image down to fit it within the frame. I would apologize for my handwriting, but then it is what it is.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

I should also mention that I had a good chat after hOME tonight with Naomi about service and servile attitudes vis a vis British culture...interesting food for thought...

Well that's it for now, but maybe I'll post a follow up soon. Tomorrow is a day for rest, then on Tuesday I'm heading to Brighton to visit my friend Julia who is quite the impressive graphic design artist (check out some of those pictures on her site!) I'll keep you all informed and let you know when i have a new job :P

Much love,
Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see a book in those musings!