Friday, January 20, 2006

From the Man himself...

So I have been rekindling my love affair with Kevin Smith as of late. I had been following the video diaries on the Clerks 2 website, but last week I watched the first flick again with a couple of my mates from work (we have very clerk-ish jobs).

Tonight I watched the "An Evening With Kevin Smith" DVDs recorded from his Q&A sessions across the states a few years back. The man is a genius, not the least of which due to the comments made in this video (30 seconds, divx 5, 3mb)

1 comment:

richard said...

I watched Clerks 2 on the flight from Delhi to London yesterday. It reminded me just how good the man is. Although I found myself giggling rather loudly at some very inappropriate moments. I'll be watching the first version this weekend..