Thursday, April 12, 2007

Update

Wow, has it really been 3 weeks since my last post? How about that...

Well, my blog has always served mainly two purposes:
  1. To keep my friends overseas up to date with my daily life
  2. To share my thoughts on stuff with people
I'm not saying these are the ONLY purposes for a blog, or even really good purposes for a blog, but they are the ones that mine has served nevertheless. Inasmuch as these purposes are concerned, there really hasn't been a whole lot to post about. I'm still in Waterloo and have been working full time doing data entry. I haven't been having a bad time by any means, just a rather mundane one. All of that is about to change however!

Next Wednesday I will be arriving in San Francisco for the first time in my life and spending a few days there, followed by renting a car, heading down the coast, hanging around LA and then off to Coachella. The day after I return, two of my Scottish friends that I met in Russia are coming to visit and I'm going to show them around this great country. After they leave, my mom is talking about heading to florida or north carolina or somewhere warm for a week or two and taking me with her. Following all of that business, I will be moving to Guelph and living in a home with some kinda-old-but-actually-new friends and their two young boys. Somewhere in there I should find out whether I'm going to school in Norway in the fall or not.

So, comparatively, you can see why I haven't really been posting anything exciting lately...all the exciting stuff is just around the corner, and I'll make sure to share all of THAT when it happens...

No comments: