Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Oslo-bound

I received an e-mail this morning from the University of Oslo in Norway stating that I had been nominated for the M.Phil in Intercontextual Theology and that my letter of acceptance was in the mail, so it looks like I'll be headed to Norway mid-August sometime!

I'm not entirely sure when orientation week is or when classes start yet, but I will definitely try for a stopover in England, and, if I can swing it, a trip to Greenbelt ;)

As well, 24 hours from now I will be in San Francisco. Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ace.. ace.. ace...!!!
Well done and looking forward to having you as a neighbour again. Make sure you can join us for Greenbelt.

Matt said...

well done on both counts - being in San Francisco (let's hear it for my favourite city!) and on the Oslo thing...Jim's right - there's no excuse for not joining us for Greenbelt now! book your ticket! (sorry can't get you a freebie this year)

Jim said...

Matt can't get you a freebie because he's being lazy this year, and because of his lazyness the rest of us have to buy our tickets or work??? YUCK!