Sunday, October 22, 2006

Another Quick One

This is just a quickie for those who don't know. Sorry I haven't updated more often recently...Hong Kong was great, albeit far too brief. I am now back in Oxford until Tuesday when I fly home to Canada. I am staying with my friend Jim, who, I would like to say publicly, is one of the most generous men I have ever met.

Heather and Steve came to visit yesterday, so I got the chance to hang out with them a bit as well. I had supper at Brad's new place last night and tonight I will attend hOME and see some more friends. It will be sad to leave England, but in many ways I have already 'detached' myself from this place. And although I am not particularly looking forward to living in Southern Ontario, it will be nice to see my friends and family from there again.

If I get around to it later today, I might upload some pictures to my Flickr account to share with you folks.

1 comment: