Thursday, May 11, 2006

On the road again

Wow, so much to write, so little time.

I'm in Lauterbrunnen at the moment - a small town situated between two snowcapped mountains, just outside of Interlaken in Switzerland. The weather today was gorgeous (after much rain in Geneva) and we spent the day walking and taking in the view.

The conference in Geneva was freakin' FANTASTIC! So much to say about that, but another time. I think it's off to Venice tomorrow, followed by Innsbruck, Vienna and Prague - that's the provisional plan at least. We could end up anywhere really. As long as I'm in Frankfurt by the 21, it'll be ok. Eh, and even if I don't make that, it wouldn't really be a big deal.

I would love to upload pictures, but unfortunately I'm using a coin-operated internet terminal so I can't access the physical machine. Next time perhaps.

Love you all,
Chris

3 comments:

Matt said...

come back soon Chris! we miss you!

Kyle said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your photos and hearing about all of it.

I don't miss you as much as Matt, though.

Anonymous said...

Lanky tell Linda to bring you back to Canada!