Thursday, May 25, 2006

An evening of good company

Last night I hung out with 3 beautiful girls (i refer to both inner and outer beauty) - 2 french, 1 portuguese as well as a guy who graduated from my university a year before me. Freaky. It was a blast though. One of the french girls has been living in Bucharest and working with kids, so she showed us around town and ordered food in Romanian for us, very helpful! I slept in today and hung out with my Canadian friend some more, but they were all headed to Hungary tonight, so we said our goodbyes. I think I'm the only one staying at the hostel now (don't worry Matt!) but who knows, there's still the hope that a group of 4 Swedish girls might arrive later tonight!

Tomorrow I think I'm gonna head to Brasov for a couple nights, check out the town and go see Dracula's castle - after all, when in Romania....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did a bevy of tall blondes show up?

Jim said...

Linda... if they haven't yet they undoubtably will!!!

Kyle said...

I got hit on by a girl at Subway. It was pretty sweet, or at least until Patrick and I got into a big fight over whether she was a girl or not.