Sunday, August 21, 2005

Pictures

The hostel we're staying at in Sundsvall has a Mac in the common room which is free to use, so I decided to brave iPhoto (in Swedish no less!) to bring these pictures to you...


Mark, meet Stockholm - Stockholm, Mark.



I took this shot under a bridge in Stockholm...I love it!



This helpful sign was posted all around Stockholm. Mark and I felt it belonged in the "Oh, no shit!' category...



This is a lake near beautiful Sundsvall...



And this is beautiful Sundsvall!

That's all for now...we're taking the train to Trondheim tomorrow, staying there for a few days and then down to Oslo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Wonderful to see where you've been.

Love the car sliding into the water sign!

richard said...

hey dude,
sounds like you're having a great time. I'm having an ok time (there;s some explaining there that can wait till later).

take care of yourself and see you in october.

richard