Tuesday, August 16, 2005

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

Well, it's finally here...tomorrow night I fly out of Luton and into Stockholm. I spent most of today packing up the remainder of my stuff and storing it up in the attic.

It didn't really hit me until Sunday afternoon, when I finished my last shift at the coffee shop. I'm finally done all of that. Wow. The long term future is still a little bit scary, but I try to assuage that with a healthy dose of denial. And hey, it seems to be working....I'm spending the next 3 weeks backpacking through Scandinavia! Then I'm going home for 6 weeks! I'll worry about what happens after that once I start getting closer to the date.

I wish I could leave you with some thoughtful, profound words, but frankly I got nothing. I'll update next from a different country :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what do you mean "have a good life" ?!
this is a tiny tiny world, chris- I'm sure I'm gonna bump into you pretty soon...
have a great time with the vikings!