Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Pearl Jam to Tour Canada in September!

Of course they do it once I've left the damn country! If I was back home I would seriously consider dropping a few hundred bucks and taking a week off to follow them from Thunder Bay to Quebec City (with stops in Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal). It is unlikely I will have the chance to do so however. Boys back home (you know who you are!) do me proud!

And props to Pearl Jam for extensively touring Canada....most big bands only hit Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver, but they're doing stops all across the country, and not dipping into the States in between - this is a purely Canadian tour. I'm sure the fans out west and out east will really appreciate it. Those fellas just keep giving me more reasons to hold them at the top as my #1, all-round, all-time favourite band.

No comments: