Thursday, November 04, 2004

Friday Nov. 05/04

Had an awesome walk on the way to Roots tonight...the stars were out and the temperature was perfect - cool, but not cold. Listened to my all-time favourite album, Wooden by Drew & Duncan, and during that half hour it was just me and God...awesome. Only 3 girls showed up to Roots tonight, because Nov. 5 is fireworks day in England (apparently one year on Nov. 5 some English chap tried to blow up parliament with gunpowder, so now they celebrate that fact by having fireworks every Nov. 5...??) It was good tho...since it was small we just got to hang out and chat and laugh. It was a really good time. On the walk home I got to watch the fireworks too ;)

Just thought I'd share that...be on the look out for the big update still...I plan on going for a bike ride tomorrow, but if it's rainy I'll stay inside and work on the site...so until then!