Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Thursday Nov. 11/04


Shout outs today go to BURNIE for being the first Canadian who didn't give birth to me to send me mail! I'm not quite sure what the deal was with the fish on the front of the card, but inside was a 2 1/2 page letter! And on top of that, she even sent me money to pay me back for a concert that we went to at the beginning of May. MAY! I didn't even remember that she owed me money, and would have been happy to let it slide, but not good ol' Burns! And on top of THAT, she sent the money in British Pounds! Most people would have just sent Canadian dollars, if anything at all, but not this ISTJ! She went out of her way to get currency that I could actually USE! Now THAT'S friendship! To be honest, I don't even really care about the money...the fact that she just put the thought and effort into mailing me anything is what I most appreciate...she will DEFINITELY be getting a cheapo Hartfield postcard in reward for her efforts! If any of you would like a cheapo postcard from Hartfield, then e-mail me your address and I'll send you one. Better yet, mail me something with your return address on it, then I'll send something back. I don't want to put my address on the Web, but if you e-mail me and ask me for it, I'll tell ya...I'm always glad to get mail, of either the "e" or "snail" variety.

Now, as for this elusive big update that I keep promising....the problem is that it's, well, big!...as in, many megabytes. Queen's only gives me about 20MB to host my site and I've more or less filled it up with the text and pictures so far. I'm looking into getting more webspace from somewhere else, but I don't want my site covered in ads. But in order to whet your appetite, and for those who don't already know, the big update consists of Sarah, Cassie, myself and a couple wild apes, in a European nation which the locals refer to as España



Stay tuned....