Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Wednesday Sept. 29/04

Went into East Grinstead today and took some pictures (posted below). It was nice and historic, but not very big...I certainly don't have any strong desire to return any time soon. I went to my course yesterday in Eastbourne, but didn't have any time to snap pictures. I'll write more about that sometime later...maybe. Not much else to say...tomorrow is the Harvest service for the school, then Roots (the name of the youth group, which is based on the name of the magazine that the Church of England puts out with ideas for leading events for kids/youth) on Friday night. On Saturday I'm off to a different, one-shot course in Cambridge, then Sunday is the harvest service at the church, and Sunday club (Sunday school) for me to lead...it's mostly the same kids from Roots, with just a couple younger ones. Anyhow, I'll try and get some pics of Cambridge this weekend, assuming the weather is nice (which is a fairly lofty assumption, actually). Here's East Grinstead:

01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 06 - 07 - 08

Here are some pictures of me that I took in my room, in case you miss my mug: 01 - 02 - 03

Lastly, you're damn right that this is a car with three wheels! Good ol' Peugeot...

No comments: