Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Greenbelt, a la Rich

Although it does not exactly represent my own spirit or impression of Greenbelt, Rich has done a fantastic write up of his experience there and it is definitely worth a read.

EDIT: Suzie has added her thoughts, as well as a group photo (in which I'm sure I make my mother proud).

EDIT: Jim's piped up with his here. He's also got pictures at the bottom.

It is doubtful I'll ever actually post my own reflections...I've only got a few hours left (really) to pack all my stuff and then I'm on a train to Russia & beyond!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was trying to decide if the picture most reflects your sense of humour, your acting lessons, your knowledge of what makes a good photo, your sense of rebellion, your need to be a 'ham' or just your love of guzzling beer!

In the end I just thought it was just about being you!!!!!!

I did notice that the more pensive picture of you alone in your lawn chair also has an open case of beer in the corner. :)