Monday, November 14, 2005

Week in review

All right, so I've been a crap blogger lately. But I've been busy every night since I got back from Sweden. Seriously, this is the first night when I didn't have something planned!

Tuesday I watched the Daily Show with Rich and Jim (thank goodness for More4) then went out for a pint.
Wednesday I went to Tom's house and played XBox with the boys.
Thursday was hOME small groups.
Friday was the Canadian poetry team at the Zodiac.
Saturday I spent the day here before going on a random trip to Ikea in Brent Cross. Or was it Brent Park? At any rate, it was near Wembley stadium in the end, wasn't it? We eventually met up with Suzie and Esme and had Swedish suppers before heading back to Oxford and watching I Heart Huckabees (and some Eddie Izzard) at Matt and Pip's place.
Last night was hOME which should about bring you up to speed.

In the midst of all of that, I managed to find a new place to live, but more on that another time.

I was downstairs in Blackwell's today (Britain's #1 book store!) and while I was looking in the travel section, a couple came along who were looking at guidebooks to Canada and specifically Montreal. I stuck around and watched them for a bit before heading out and just chuckled to myself. I'm sure they'd probably feel the same way about my guide to Oxford, but it's funny to think how one person's home is another person's exciting adventure...

No comments: