Friday, November 18, 2005

The up and up

So I'm moving into my new place tomorrow. I'll be sure to take some pictures once I have decorated and turned it into my home.

I'm also thinking of going back to work at the coffee shop. Yes, I know I hated it by the end last time, however it has been 3 months since I was there, and I'm going to need money to pay the rent. My manager said he'd take me back, even if it was just temporarily, so I'm thinking maybe until the new year, just to make a quick buck (or...quid?) and being determined to find something better by mid-January.

Also prayerfully considering applying to Regent in Vancouver for next year, seeing as how the Queen is going to kick me out of this country come September. Well, probably not the Queen herself, but some of her cronies anyway.

No comments: