Tuesday, July 12, 2005

How lovely...

What a wonderful evening! Rich called me around 6:30pm and asked me if I wanted to go for a swim. I didn't realize it until that very moment, but yes, I really did want to go for a swim! So I met Rich at his place then we walked all of 2 minutes to get to Hinksey pool. We stayed for an hour or so and then Rich offered me some dinner. After a quick trip to the corner store (ostensibly for lettuce and tomatoes, but mostly for beer) we went back to his place and cooked some burgers and sausage. We watched an extremely funny Eddie Izzard DVD and then I biked home. When I got home, Martin and Jules were watching Garden State and I snuck in for the last half.

Between ultimate frisbee in the park yesterday, swimming outdoors today and a possible canoe paddle with Matt tomorrow, that's gonna 3 of my favourite activies in 3 days. Not a bad score, if I do say so myself! Ahhh, how I love summer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The absolute delights of summer. When you come home in September, I want to canoe to the end of Big East River with you and swim off that ledge into Lake Vernon.