Friday, July 01, 2005

Happy Birthday Canada!

Canada, you are 138 today! Congratulations on making it this far.

To celebrate, I downloaded and listened to the CBC Radio 3 podcast -- and I gotta say, the Canadian indie music scene is second to none...the rest of the world has no idea what they're missing! Do yourself a favour and listen to the latest show....so, SO much good stuff (I was going to explain what a 'podcast' is, but rather than repeat the info, just check out the link posted above).

I also went to get a couple bottles of Moosehead, but sadly my supplier was sold out :( I think there may be a pub downtown with Labatt on tap, so maybe I'll try that later.

In other news, Queen's finally realized I'm not actually a student any more and will be removing my current e-mail address and this website in 4 days (July 4th). If I was smart I would already have a backup plan and site up and running, but seeing as planning isn't really one of my stronger points, there is nothing as such yet. Mattyboy and I were talking about getting our own domain name but that's still all up in the air. I'll figure out something, don't worry.
---
UPDATE: I have temporarily moved my blog to http://cjlangston.blogspot.com - I realize that this is only 4 days notice, but that's better than nothin. More info will be found here in the future...
---
Sorry I haven't posted a lot lately, I will try and be a better blogger in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to knowing your email address.

Mom :)