Monday, January 31, 2005

A Tour of My Room

Well Mattyboy wanted to see shots of my new room, so I figured I'd oblige...
It's hard to understand a 3D space using only 2D pictures, but I've done my best...first you should check out the
floorplan.

All right, so going counter-clockwise (or 'anti-clockwise' as they say over here) along the floorplan, starting with the doorway, which is currently storing my shoes, empties, 'rubbish bin' and excess supplies (kleenex, apple juice, etc.)

Next is my bed and related wall. I bought that world map for £3! It helps me keep focussed on my dreams.

Onwards we have my dresser adorned above with a map of Venice (because I love that place so much!), followed by the makeshift closet which does a fine job. Now we come to the table by the window (directly across the room from my bed) which sports a lovely lava lamp and Posable Pink Panther which the previous tenant left for me to use! (I should also point out that all the furniture in here belongs to him too...it was quite nice of him to leave it and let me use it all!)

Moving on we have the bookcase and my desk; finishing with the wall behind my desk, upon which hangs my autographed Hayden poster and pictures of all of you lovely folks! If you want, take one more look at the floorplan to get a better overall idea of my room.

Lastly, I have taken a picture of my window from the outside, where I have tried spread a little Canadian culture to passers-by...

Still no word on a job, but I'll let ya know as soon as something starts. I would like to post more about the new church/christian community that I've been attending, but I'll save that for another post.

God bless all!

No comments: