Sunday, January 30, 2005

More updates on the way...

Well, after being in Oxford for a week and a half, I finally finished unpacking and sorting my stuff out. I was going to take pictures and put them up here, but the lighting in my room isn't great so I decided to wait until tomorrow morning (or more likely, afternoon) to get some natural light to help liven the place up.

In the mean time, check out this link. It's a really good interview with a guy on the Daily Show.... it's kinda big, so it might be a little choppy the first time you watch it. If this is the case, I recommend waiting for it to play through once (in all its choppiness) so that the clip is fully downloaded. Then, when it reaches the end you can play it through from the beginning again in all its smoothness. It's really worth it...just let it take the 5 or 10 minutes or whatever and leave the room and go do something else, and by the time you remember it, it'll be ready to go!

All right, I really gotta get to sleep...my sleep patterns are all messed up again (or right back to normal, depending on how you look at it)

No comments: