Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My New Backyard

As an update to my previous post, I entirely retract what I said about the dude at the help desk. I made that post from one of the computers on campus and then as soon as I got home I had Internet access in my room. I don't know if it was a coincidence or not, but I hate to be rude if the guy did go out of his way to hook me up.

Anyways, today was a lovely day and the student village where I live is a 5 minute walk from a lake so I went with some of my new friends and we had a picnic. I even went swimming! Here are some pics (keep an eye out for the pig on a leash):












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did the pig think of your bacon snacks? Rather ironic!!!

richard said...

Spider Pig!

Kyle said...

Hippies. So how are your Norwegian language studies coming along?

Matt said...

do all the girls wear bikinis in class too?