Monday, May 02, 2005

Home For a Rest

Well the weekend of doom is over, and I made it through relatively unscarred. I've also made a new friend! She is a bisexual Russian Jew who regularly lives in Chicago but is currently studying philosophy in Oxford! She got robbed last week and is moving in with her boyfriend who lives on a boat in the canal for the remainder of her time in the UK. Her and I have virtually nothing in common except for our sense of humour and place of employment, but nonetheless, she's pretty cool!

I would love to write more about the bizarreness of May Day and other such things, but I am far too exhausted. What I would like to record, however, is that one of the Spice Girls is currently performing in a club not 90 seconds from my room. What a sad and depressing concert that must be! You used to be internationally famous...now you're playing a gig in East Oxford...poor thing.

All right, one more shift tomorrow, then a couple days off...excellent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So... How was the spice girl concert? you went I assume?!?!?