Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Work

Man, I forgot how much TIME work takes up. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's good to have something to do, and it's nice to think that I banked 50 quid today, but it's just so consuming...

There's a bunch of stuff I want to read and write...I also need to finish decorating, but I spent 9 1/2 hours at work today and will be back in another 9 (this includes time to sleep). Thankfully after noon tomorrow I'm not scheduled again til Friday, so hopefully I'll get some stuff done during that time.

It's kind of nice to be back there, in a way...I worked with a lot of good people today, and it's neat to have more seniority. I've also decided that even though it's going to be busy and terrible, I am going to actively try to be a blessing to the other folks who work there so that it's a good environment to be in. Well, that's the plan at least...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey welcome to the real world of work :):) Be glad it isn't a 12 or 18 hour work day as it is for many in this world, especially those working two jobs to get by.

You are a blessing to be around! Hope your attitude can soar over the troublesome times throughout this season.