Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Thursday Sept. 23/04

Went with the minister for lunch at the neighbouring Buddhists' house today, who then got me drunk before the children's service at 2pm. That's all I'm gonna say about that, write me for more details ;)

Anyway, here is the "Holy $#*! I can't believe I'm living in Europe!!" collection. Most of these shots are from Tunbridge Wells, but a few are from the surrounding area. The UK is beautiful, as particularly evidenced in picture 6...
(I'm also fairly positive that they guy in picture 5 ISN'T peeing, although I'm not 100% - I didn't really see him until after I took the picture)

01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 09 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17

And here are a few shots of my new place:
This is a shot of the outside. And here you can see where it is in relation to my old place (once again using this map as a reference). This is what my room looked like before I moved in, and this is a shot of a garden in the backyard.