Monday, January 21, 2008

My Life

Sorry for not writing more expository entries recently, but the reason for that is because nothing overly exciting is happening. That's not to say life is bad -- in fact, far from it! The new semester has started, and I like most of my classes. I'm getting into a weekly routine and enjoying it. I've met some new folks and am enjoying getting to know folks from last semester better. Other than that, it's just homework, movies, video games, and the occasional pint or two of beer.

I'm sure come February or March I'll be sick of the weather (I always am by that point), but for now I'm doing all right! And the days are getting longer...I still saw sunlight at 5pm today....FIVE PM! You have no idea how exciting that is 'round these parts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you weather is warmer then ours too!

It's apparently 'Blue Monday', the most depressing day of the year so everything is getting better after this :):).

Kyle said...

I remember living in those northerly places.