Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Faculty Building

I've been meaning to take some photos of the art project in the lobby of my faculty building for a while now, but always forget. Then I remembered that Erin took some while she was here, and that I still have her photos on my computer, so I'll just use them (without her permission!)

The piece is made up of a bunch of individual tiles with all sorts of different text/images on them.

Some highlights spray-painted across it all include: Gud er kvinne (God is a woman), Alle vil til himmelen men ingen vil dø (Everyone wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die), Live until you die, and The wall is in your mind.

I have no idea who created this but I love seeing it on my way to class each day...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I saw that everyday on the way to class ... the photos, as I knew they would, hardly do it justice!